Get Your Permit

To create or reconcile a zoning animal movement record, senders and/or receivers should have this information at hand:

  1. Canadian Cattle Identification Agency account user name and password
  2. Departure Premises Identification Number
  3. Destination Premises Identification Number
  4. Shipping Container License Plate Number
  5. Identification of Animals (individual or list)

Information Required

The data collected and recorded at the zone reporting site includes:

  • Source premises, with contact information
  • Individual animal identifier or group lot identifier
  • Quantity of animals and description (eg. Steer, heifers)
  • Destination premises with contact information
  • Hauler details
  • Transport license plate or VIN
  • Species
  • Data and time of crossing
  • Permit ID
  • Movement direction
  • Rest stops